These steps should work for most BlackBerry phones.
- Tap Email setup or Email settings from your phone's home screen. Or, select Setup wizard, which will open the email setup screen.
- Select Create or add an email address. You'll be prompted to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- On the Email setup screen, select Hotmail. (On some BlackBerry phones, you'll go directly to the Hotmail address and password fields.)
- Enter your full Hotmail address and password, and then tap Next.
- If the steps are successful, you'll get an account setup confirmation message.
- Click Close or OK to exit email setup.