You are here:Home » Words from Founder » A big Thanks to my superb team

A big Thanks to my superb team

ERmm... My expectations for this weekend were very high.
We have reach a 99.9% for Lafonis and S.Bright. The remaining 0.1% is reserve for project closing.

That was important for me to show that we were competitive here. I would like to say a big thank you to my team for their hard work this week. It was crucial to get points and we will keep positive and look ahead to the bright future.

Last but not least...I would like to serve you all a Starbuck Coffee ^.^

-- from Jim - Operion MD


Post a Comment

Please write us a feedback. Thank you!